Protection of personal data
- Company Evrostroj d.o.o. it undertakes that the information that you will provide through the website www.evrostroj.si or by any other means will not sell, lend or otherwise forward to third parties.
- All data will be treated confidentially and will be used only for internal records and for the purpose for which they were transmitted. Your information will be carefully protected against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- When visiting a site, some data (IP address, date, time, page address from which you are coming) are saved to the server. These data are anonymous and are used only for statistical processing.
- Website use “cookies”. These are small files that are saved to your disk when you visit a page. Cookies can help you make further page visits. With the settings in your browser, you can decide whether or not to accept “cookies”.
- If you do not accept “cookies,” some web pages may not be displayed correctly, or you will not be able to access all the information or functionality of a website.
Exclusion of liability
- Website www.evrostroj.si is installed and maintained with the utmost care. Nevertheless, company Evrostroj d.o.o. can not guarantee the accuracy or correctness of all information on the page. All information on the website may be changed without prior notice.
- Similarly, the company does not accept any liability for any damages that may result, directly or indirectly, from the use, malfunctioning and / or inaccessibility of such website.
- In case of referencing or linking these websites to others owned or operated by third parties, Evrostroj d.o.o. does not assume any responsibility for the content or regularity of the operation of these website.
- All texts, pictures, graphics, animations and other documents contained in the website www.evrostroj.si are subject to copyright protection or other forms of intellectual property protection within the legally permitted framework.
- Content of web page may not be copied, distributed, altered or otherwise reproduced, except in the case of the written consent of Evrostroj d.o.o., which actively exercises its intellectual property rights to the maximum extent permitted by law.